Pages

Labels

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

The Rules: Hair Down There

wn4b0Rip68VMG8EJKLyf1QUL.jpeg:Amazon:photo

A woman should never be hairy, fuzzy, furry or any other word that doesn’t mean “smooth”. Great flow belongs on your head…and nowhere else. This is actually Rule #51 in my book, and even though it’s a year-round thing, I feel like I’d be letting the universe down if I didn’t bring it up again now that’s swimsuit weather.

From waxing, to shaving, to laser treatments, there are a bunch of different ways to get rid of hair down there. Yes, waxing can be painful shit, but it’s also going to get the job done and you get used to it. Laser hair removal is probably my favorite technique. It’s a little pricey but once you get through the first round of treatments you only have to go back about once a year. And shaving you probably already get so I’m not even going to go over it.

Bottom line: No excuses – if you’re in a suit, in public your bikini situation better be taken care of. I don’t care how you do it; no one wants to see that. What goes on inside the bikini bottoms is your business, but a guy that did not sign up for a safari ain’t gonna be happy when he winds up the jungle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment